Celebrating the artistic gifts of both faculty and festival participants.
Participants must submit a work or selection of improvisation to share with the festival community.
Ten separate participant pieces will be pre-selected to be shown during the showcase. Additional faculty pieces will be learned during the three day festival and will also be shown during the showcase.
Submission Deadline: August 24th, 2018
Works will be selected based on clarity, articulation, rhythmic creativity and artistic vision.
Parameters of Student Showcase
- 10 participant pieces will be selected for the showcase.
- All pieces need to be between 1-5 minutes.
- All choreographers, improvisers and dancers must be registered for the entire festival.
- Music, if used, must be appropriate for a general audience (no profanity).
- Costuming must be appropriate for a general audience (no nudity, even if you are wearing clothes).
Submit Program Notes, Information & Video Link
- You must submit video footage to be selected for the Showcase.
- If you will be bringing an improvisational work, please submit footage of you improvising.
- If you will be bringing a choreographed work, please submit a selection of a performance or rehearsal of said work.